How to Jailbreak iPad Air
iPad Air is one of the most used iPad models all over the world. It is featured with amazing new features. And you can add more advanced features to iPad Air by jailbreaking it. So on this web page, we are discussing how to Jailbreak iPad Air.
Jailbreak is the way you can remove manufacturer restrictions imposed on iDevices by the company. The main purpose of jailbreaking an iDevice is installing third-party apps and tweaks. By default, Apple doesn’t allow you to install third-party apps on iDevices. Jailbreak is the only way you can install third-party apps and tweaks. For your convenience, each jailbreak app brings a default third-party app store called Cydia. When you jailbreak your iDevice, you automatically get the Cydia Installer to the device.
Jailbreak iPad Air with Elyx JB
Elyx JB is a powerful online jailbreak app that allows you to jailbreak iDevices online with just one-click. You can install exclusively featured third-party apps, games, tweaks, themes, extensions, and add-ons on your device after jailbreaking it with the Elyx Jailbreak app. You can install the best third-party app store, Cydia Installer on your iDevice, through Elyx Jailbreak with just one-click.
Elyx Jailbreak does support all iPad models, including the iPad Air. So if you are using an iPad Air device, you can Jailbreak iPad Air by running the Elyx JB app on it. Simply download the Elyx app from this website and proceed with the installation. In the end, your iPad Air device will be jailbroken without voiding the device warranty.
How to Jailbreak iPad Air with Elyx JB?
- Download Elyx Jailbreak iPad Air from this website by clicking on the given Download button.
- Then the Elyx app will be downloaded to your iPad Air settings.
- Enter the iPad passcode from device Settings > Profile Download so that the ElyxJB app will be installed on your device.
- The Elyx app icon will be visible on the home screen of your device. Tap on it to open the app store.
- Then you can download Cydia or any other third-party app or tweaks through the Elyx Jailbreak app store.
Read more articles here..
Jailbreak iPad Air on iOS 12.5.1
iOS 12.5.1 is the latest iOS update that supports iPad Air. If you haven’t yet upgraded your iPad Air to iOS 12.5.1, you can proceed with the software update from the device Settings > General > Software Update. Once, you are done with the software update, you can Jailbreak iPad Air on iOS 12.5.1 with three jailbreak apps.
- Elyx Jailbreak iPad Air on iOS 12.5.1: Elyx Jailbreak can jailbreak your iPad Air and install Cydia on it without voiding the device warranty.
- Checkra1n Jailbreak for iPad Air on iOS 12.5.1: Checkra1n also supports iPad Air to jailbreak and install Cydia. But it will void your device warranty.
- Chimera Jailbreak for iPad Air on iOS 12.5.1: Chimera jailbreak app can Jailbreak iPad Air and install Sileo. It does not install Cydia and you will lose your device warranty after running the Chimera jailbreak app on your device.