Jailbreak iOS 15
Jailbreak iOS 15 is the most trending topic among jailbreak community members because iOS 15 is the latest released update to Apple’s mobile operating system. The good news is the ElyxJB app has already been updated with the latest Jailbreak iOS 15!
Jailbreak is the process of getting superuser access to iOS system files beyond the manufacturer’s restrictions. Jailbreak apps can remove manufacturer restrictions imposed on iDevices. Therefore, users get the whole admin power of the system after jailbreaking an iDevice. As benefits of jailbreaking an iDevice, we can name being able to install third-party apps, remove stock apps, and add modifications to your iDevice.
Elyx Jailbreak iOS 15
Elyx is one of a kind jailbreak app that has been recorded as one of the best jailbreak apps throughout the past year. It is an online jailbreak app that uses a systemless jailbreak method to jailbreak iDevices. ElyxJB brings a built-in third-party app store with it. So that you can install third-party apps, tweaks, games, add-ons, etc. on your device after running the Elyx JB app.
The best thing about the ElyxJB app is that it supports all iOS versions and iDevice models. Its development team recently released Jailbreak iOS 15 for public use. So now the latest iOS/ iPadOS 15 updated devices can install the best third-party apps through the Elyx Jailbreak iOS 15 app store.
Benefits of Elyx Jailbreak iOS 15
- Elyx jailbreak does not void your device warranty after jailbreaking since it does not make any changes to the system files.
- You don’t need a PC to run Elyx Jailbreak iOS 15 because it is compatible to run directly on iDevices.
- ElyxJB will not ask you to repeat the jailbreak every time you reboot your device.
- It supports all iOS versions and iDevice models.
- You get two third-party app stores with this jailbreak app; Elyx app store and Cydia app store.
Compatible Devices with Elyx Jailbreak iOS 15
All the following listed devices are compatible to upgrade to iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. The same list of devices is compatible with the Elyx Jailbreak iOS 15.
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro (1st – 5th generations)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (5th – 9th generations)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPod touch (7th generation)
How to Jailbreak iOS 15 with Elyx JB?
- Upgrade your iDevice to iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 from the device settings.
- Tap on the Download button given on this web page so that Elyx Jailbreak iOS 15 will begin to download on your device.
- Wait for a few seconds so that the ElyxJB app will verify your device.
- Tap on the “Install Elyx” button first. And then tap on the “Allow” button next.
- Then the Elyx Jailbreak iOS 15 will finish downloading on your device settings.
- Enter the device passcode from Settings > Profile Download so that the ElyxJB app will be installed on your device’s home screen.
- Tap on the Elyx jailbreak app icon from the home screen to open its app store.
- Then you can start installing the best third-party apps and tweaks on your iOS/ iPadOS 15 device.
Is It Safe to Jailbreak iOS 15?
In fact, there are many jailbreak apps that have been recorded as risky apps. That is why people have tended to research the safety of a particular jailbreak app before installing it. If you are worried about using the Elyx JB app on your iDevice, we can assure you that it will not harm your iDevice in any way because it does not bring any malware or virus to iDevices. Therefore, if you are using the ElyxJB app to Jailbreak iOS 15, you don’t have to worry about anything. However, we cannot assure you about any other Jailbreak iOS 15 apps that are available for public use.