Jailbreak iOS 14
iOS 14 is the fourteenth major version of Apple’s mobile operating system. It was released on September 16, 2020, with initializing new features. All the latest iDevice versions up to the latest iPhone SE second generation can upgrade to iOS 14. If you have an iOS 14 device, and searching for more ways to add new features, Jailbreak iOS 14 will help you with that.
Jailbreak allows you to install third-party apps and tweaks on iDevices that the Apple app store does not offer. Jailbreak assists you in removing the manufacturer restrictions imposed on iDevices so that you can access iOS system files and modify the device with third-party features. Cydia comes as the default third-party app store for jailbroken iDevices. You can install powerful third-party apps, themes, tweaks, extensions, games, and add-ons on jailbroken iDevices using the Cydia app store.
Elyx Jailbreak iOS 14
There are only two jailbreak apps that can Jailbreak iOS 14. The first one is the Elyx Jailbreak app. Elyx JB is an online jailbreak application that uses a systemless jailbreak method to jailbreak and install Cydia on iDevices. It supports all iOS versions and iDevice models to proceed with jailbreak. You can jailbreak your iDevice without losing your device warranty with just one-click on the Elyx Jailbreak iOS 14 app.
Compatible Devices with Elyx Jailbreak for iOS 14
All iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 supported iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads are compatible to run Elyx Jailbreak iOS 14.
How to Jailbreak iOS 14 with Elyx JB?
- Download Elyx JB app on your device settings by tapping on the Download button on this web page.
- Go to device Settings > Profile Download > then enter the passcode of your iOS 14 device.
- Then the Elyx Jailbreak iOS 14 will be installed on your iDevice.
- Tap on the Elyx app icon from your device’s home screen to open the app store.
- Then you can install third-party apps and tweaks on your iOS 14 device.
Checkra1n Jailbreak iOS 14
Checkra1n is the second jailbreak app that can proceed with iOS 14 Jailbreak. It is a semi-tethered jailbreak app that is designed with the Checkm8 exploit for A5-A11 devices. Therefore, it only supports A5-A11 chipset based devices. However, when it comes to Checkra1n updates for iOS 14 related versions, Luca Todesco has limited the compatibility only to a few A5-A11 chipset based devices.
Follow these articles for more knowledge.
Difference of Elyx JB and Checkra1n Jailbreak for iOS 14
- Checkra1n requires a PC to jailbreak iDevices, but Elyx JB can directly run on iDevices without a PC.
- Checkra1n will void the device warranty after jailbreaking and installing Cydia, but the Elyx Jailbreak will not.
- Checkra1n Jailbreak iOS 14 is limited in the compatibility, but the ElyxJB can jailbreak all the iOS/iPadOS 14 supported devices.
- You have to repeat the jailbreak in Checkra1n after rebooting the device. But Elyx JB does not ask you to repeat the jailbreak as it is a permanent jailbreak application.
- Elyx JB offers you an easier jailbreak method, but Checkra1n asks you to go through a lengthy installation procedure.